How to use "stage" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "stage" in popular movie and book plots
- Haven, Tommy Brown and their families attend the stock car races, where Winifred also attempts to sing on a small stage but cannot be heard. - Nashville (film)
- They stage an incident using catsup and a toy gun, so that Joey thinks he has shot and killed his brother. - Little Fugitive
- As he is walking away, a boxer persuades him to stage a fake fight, promising to split the $50 prize money. - City Lights
- His good friends Lester and Lily Marton have written a stage show that they believe is perfect for his comeback. - The Band Wagon
- The marionettes on stage recognize him in the audience and call out to him, angering the puppet master Mangiafuoco. - The Adventures of Pinocchio
- The couple stage an escape, Harry fighting off Aziz's men with an improvised flamethrower. - True Lies
- On Christmas Day, at their new house, Woody and Buzz stage another reconnaissance mission to prepare for the new toy arrivals. - Toy Story
- The story is now told non-linearly, beginning with the third stage of the game, "Return". - Radiant Silvergun
- Shaken by the reversal of his financial fortunes and the growing popularity of movies over live stage shows, he becomes seriously ill. - The Great Ziegfeld
- He teams with the grizzled and cranky music agent, Ruth Meyers (Joan Cusack), who cleans him up and gives him the stage name "Billy Shadow". - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- They cross the Nefud Desert, considered impassable even by the Bedouins, travelling day and night on the last stage to reach water. - Lawrence of Arabia (film)
- The plot reveals how she reached the fatal stage of terror. - Scared to Death
- They stage a coup and announce a plan to return to their home planet. - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- After vomiting all over the stage in the live performance, Harry finally learns that he only has 'bunny pox'. - Meet the Feebles
- Ann and Jack are brought on stage to join him, followed by an invited group of press photographers. - King Kong (1933 film)
- ” Seconds later, the stage lights are restored. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "stage" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "stage" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "stage" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "stage"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word stage below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.