How to use "term" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "term" in popular movie and book plots
- A fight ensued in which Bernice's leg becomes hurt, the source of her long term limp. - Marnie (film)
- With Xi's term over, Steyn insists upon paying his wages and sending him on his way. - The Gods Must Be Crazy
- The novel chronicles a term in the lives of Howard and Barbara Kirk. - The History Man
- The final book in the Malory Towers series, Goodbye Malory Towers, sees Felicity through the ups and downs of her last term at Malory Towers. - Malory Towers
- He wants her to hold off until his father's term ends in two years, but she is unwilling to wait that long. - Theodora Goes Wild
- He tells her he wishes she would go to Australia and wait for his term of service to finish, after which they can get married. - Sadie Thompson
- The term was coined by Nick Lowe. - Plot device
- Thus at any place where there is a zero or pole involving the term formula_55, the magnitude of that term is formula_56. - Bode plot
- He reluctantly accepts and wins, but after his first term in Springfield, Illinois, he decides to study the law instead. - Abe Lincoln in Illinois (film)
- Billy and his father are horrified at the outcome but their Turkish lawyer insists that the term is a very good result. - Midnight Express (film)
- The King orders her to obey as "my servant"; she repudiates the term and hurries away. - The King and I
- The term "Rainbow Six" refers to the director of the organization, John Clark. - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (video game)
- She coins the term "non-terrestrial intelligence", or "NTI". - The Abyss
- The meaning of the term "jianghu" (江湖; literally "rivers and lakes"; Cantonese: kong-woo) has evolved over the course of Chinese history. - Wuxia
- He takes the oath of office and begins an uncertain term as President. - Debt of Honor
- The term is also more loosely used to describe coming-of-age films and related works in other genres. - Bildungsroman
Meaning of "term" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "term" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "term" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "term"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word term below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.