How to use "trouble" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "trouble" in popular movie and book plots
- Lawyer Harry (Robert Young) and his wife Tacey King (Maureen O'Hara) have trouble retaining a nanny for their three young rambunctious boys. - Sitting Pretty (1948 film)
- I guess the trouble is. - The Big Tall Wish
- They usually resort to extreme and strange measures to avoid getting into trouble with their uncle and to achieve their ambitions. - Quack Pack
- The sailor explains that he captured the orangutan while in Borneo and brought it back to Paris, but had trouble keeping it under control. - The Murders in the Rue Morgue
- He is forced to maintain the charade to avoid getting into trouble with Newman, and losing the commission. - Three to Tango
- One evening the local sheriff, Royce Spalding, leaves the family dinner table to investigate trouble at the rail yards. - Places in the Heart
- He takes an Italian car with an awkward clutch, which he has trouble driving to Vickie's discomfort and annoyance. - A Touch of Class (film)
- Over the next few years, Catherine faces money trouble and arrangements for her to marry Prince Henry are unclear. - The Six Wives of Henry VIII (BBC TV series)
- Colorado also promises not to start any trouble without telling the sheriff first. - Rio Bravo (film)
- He is confined to an asylum as an unidentified inmate because he has lost his memory and has trouble speaking. - Random Harvest (film)
- One of the students, Sara, who is in trouble with mrs Appleyard, is not allowed to go. - Picnic at Hanging Rock (novel)
- George protects Lennie at the beginning by telling him that if Lennie gets into trouble George won't let him "tend them rabbits". - Of Mice and Men (1939 film)
- Kip and Peewee have no trouble understanding her. - Have Space Suit—Will Travel
- The rebels blow up the station to stir up trouble for the Earth government. - Between Planets
- All three have trouble adjusting to civilian life. - The Best Years of Our Lives
- There was no trouble about a job like this; no room for ambition, no effort, no hope". - Keep the Aspidistra Flying
Meaning of "trouble" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "trouble" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "trouble" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "trouble"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word trouble below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.