How to use "tumid" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "tumid" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word tumid. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "tumid" in English
- of sexual organs; stiff and rigid
- abnormally distended especially by fluids or gas
- he had a grossly distended stomach
- eyes with puffed (or puffy) lids
- swollen hands
- tumescent tissue
- puffy tumid flesh
- ostentatiously lofty in style
- tumid political prose
Meaning of "tumid" in Hindi
- फूला हुआ ( Phula hu, phoolaa huaa, fula hu)
- सूजा हुआ
- उभरा हुआ
Synonyms of "tumid"
Discuss anything about the word tumid below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.