How to use "TV" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "TV" in popular movie and book plots
- Marineville is stated to be 20 miles inland, as opposed to the 10 miles mentioned in the TV episode "The Big Gun". - Stingray (TV series)
- Joining them are Carol (Rudner), the American TV star wife of Andrew; and the impolite Brian (Slattery), Sarah's very recently acquired lover. - Peter's Friends
- He appears in front of the studio audience, who are all in blackface, during a TV taping and does his dance number in his regular clothing. - Bamboozled
- Tomoko goes downstairs and witnesses her TV turn on by itself. - Ring (film)
- Things begin to turn worse for Flipper when his crack addicted brother Gator (Samuel Jackson) steals and sells his mother's TV for crack. - Jungle Fever
- This becomes especially true when Eva steals food items from a grocery store and gets a TV dinner for Willie, "You're alright". - Stranger Than Paradise
- He passes by a TV shop and sees himself captured by a camera in the shop window. - Being There
- One night each week, Anthony gives the townsfolk one hour of television, which he creates and projects onto the family TV set. - It's a Good Life (The Twilight Zone)
- In 2011, the finale was ranked #11 on the TV Guide Network special, TV's Most Unforgettable Finales. - The Wonder Years
- Sergeant Jack Vincennes is a narcotics detective who moonlights as a technical advisor on Badge of Honor, a popular TV police drama series. - L.A. Confidential (film)
- That night, from a hotel outside Atlantic City, they watch the TV news reporting on the killing. - Atlantic City (1980 film)
- Diana is invited to watch the final edit in the TV studio and there their relationship starts. - Darling (1965 film)
- It is then that Fertility finds Tender and gives him a prediction to make on TV that will seem like a miracle when it comes true. - Survivor (Palahniuk novel)
- Other story arcs feature Lionel being asked to write an American TV mini-series, Just Two People, based on his early romance with Jean. - As Time Goes By (TV series)
- The novel begins with the protagonist, Jason Taverner, a singer, hosting his weekly TV show which has an audience of 30 million viewers. - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- The television lover, Mike Teavee, is shrunk to a tiny size and gets stuck inside a TV set. - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Meaning of "TV" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "TV" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "TV" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "TV"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word TV below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.