How to use "value" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "value" in popular movie and book plots
- Nino helps the family realize the true value of family. - Uncle Nino
- After they fill the tubs with food and ammunition and all other articles of value they can safely carry, they row toward the island. - The Swiss Family Robinson
- He felt that people did not value him for himself or for his work but only for his fame. - Martin Eden
- Kira, recognizing the value of the stable wormhole to Bajor's future, orders the staff to move the station close to the wormhole's mouth. - Emissary (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- He finds nothing of any value there. - After the Funeral
- She gives birth and the midwife gives a tripartite scale of the costs of bearing a child, with one value level per social class. - Moll Flanders
- They estimate the total value at $15 million, but even that figure proves to be below the actual worth when they eventually sell the items. - The Gold-Bug
- At his trial, Roark makes a speech about the value of ego and integrity, and he is found not guilty. - The Fountainhead
- The Voodoo Lady tells Guybrush he must travel to Blood Island to find a diamond ring of greater value to break the spell. - The Curse of Monkey Island
- He observes that Americans talk a lot about the value of freedom but are actually afraid of anyone who truly exhibits it. - Easy Rider
- Dominic's pottery wins an international award and her works become of great value while she lives into her eighties. - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- The penalty for murder is a fine paid to the corporation for the victim's estimated value plus his projected future earnings. - Podkayne of Mars
- The strategic value of Red October was not lost upon Ramius, but other factors have spurred his decision to defect. - The Hunt for Red October
- Most assume that the car is drug-related, because the bounty is so far above the actual value of the car. - Repo Man (film)
- In this story, an artist, named Niggle, lives in a society that does not much value art. - Leaf by Niggle
- The Hang Seng Index fell 80 points, and the HK$ lost 15% of its value the next day. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
Meaning of "value" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "value" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "value" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "value"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word value below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.