How to use "weapon" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "weapon" in popular movie and book plots
- Deebo scoffs at the threat and Willie encourages Craig to put down the weapon and fight with his hands. - Friday (1995 film)
- After a tense moment, the man turns and walks away, slinging his weapon over his shoulder. - Two (The Twilight Zone)
- ") Each pulls a weapon simultaneously in the bedroom. - Prizzi's Honor
- He loses consciousness upon touching the weapon that the Programmer had been using. - Strife (video game)
- In 1966 a biological weapon called the "wandering sickness" is used by the unnamed enemy in a final desperate bid for victory. - Things to Come
- McClane manages to kill Tony, pocketing his weapon and radio, which he uses to contact the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD). - Die Hard
- Dane worked on Grazer One, a top-secret military satellite particle weapon designed to destroy underground targets. - Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
- Roland succeeded in defeating Cort in battle through weapon selection - sacrificing his hawk, David, to distract Cort. - The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger
- Obi-Wan then presents to Luke his father's weapon – a lightsaber. - Star Wars (film)
- The two are able to implant the virus and deploy a nuclear weapon on board the mothership. - Independence Day (1996 film)
- On June 1, 2009, months after X5-452's escape terrorists detonate an electromagnetic pulse weapon in the atmosphere over theS. - Dark Angel (TV series)
- Using this discovery, they construct a race-selective weapon which will kill only Asians. - Sixth Column
- Central Daylight Time, when a large-yield nuclear weapon air bursts at high altitude over Kansas City, Missouri. - The Day After
- He effortlessly destroys Smith and leaves the Matrix in time for the ship's electromagnetic pulse weapon to disable the attacking sentinels. - The Matrix
- He also procures the weapon itself. - Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- Hayashida describes Godzilla as a living, invincible nuclear weapon able to cause mass destruction. - The Return of Godzilla
Meaning of "weapon" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "weapon" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "weapon" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "weapon"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word weapon below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.