How to use "whose" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "whose" in popular movie and book plots
- Everyone is still human except Palmer, whose blood flees from the hot wire. - The Thing (1982 film)
- The next fall, Crowe begins working with another patient, nine-year-old Cole Sear, whose case is similar to Vincent's. - The Sixth Sense
- The Terminator begins systematically killing women named Sarah Connor, whose addresses he finds in the telephone directory. - The Terminator
- Leland Palmer, whose hair has turned white overnight, is rejuvenated by Renault's murder and returns to work. - Twin Peaks
- They initially mistake him for Sir Henry, whose old clothes he was wearing. - The Hound of the Baskervilles
- In parallel with this, the government has become a de facto oligarchy whose beneficiaries are members of organised crime. - The Shockwave Rider
- Armitage's team attracts the attention of the Turing Police, whose job is to prevent AIs from exceeding their built-in limitations. - Neuromancer
- It gets its name from a formerly prominent local family, the Mohunes, whose coat of arms includes a symbol shaped like a capital 'Y'. - Moonfleet
- The story returns to Glen, who confides in a transvestite friend of his, John, whose wife left him after catching him wearing her clothes. - Glen or Glenda
- Maki visits Professor Hayashida, whose parents were lost in the 1954 Godzilla attack. - The Return of Godzilla
- He is a salesman, in his early 50s, appealing and lively, whose smiles cover inner disappointment. - Follies
- The French ambassadors, whose private galleries overlooked the tennis court, were witness to the display. - Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford
- Now they must survive the Honored Matres, whose reckless conquest of the Old Empire threatens Bene Gesserit survival. - Chapterhouse: Dune
- She is a carefree popular girl whose main concerns are shopping and spending time with her rich, snooty friends and her boyfriend, Jeffrey. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- Frank is an extremely foul-mouthed, violent sociopath whose orgasmic climax is a fit of both pleasure and rage. - Blue Velvet (film)
- There he meets Elsie Stoneman, whose picture he has been carrying; she is working there as a nurse. - The Birth of a Nation
Meaning of "whose" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "whose" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "whose" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "whose"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word whose below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.