How to use "worker" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "worker" in popular movie and book plots
- Construction worker Vince Everett (Elvis) accidentally kills a drunken and belligerent man in a barroom brawl. - Jailhouse Rock (film)
- A few chapters later, Sarah discovers that another munitions worker attempted a home abortion with a coat-hanger, but only harms herself. - Regeneration (novel)
- Mill worker and political activist Leopold Dilg (Cary Grant) is accused of burning down a mill and causing the death of a foreman in the fire. - The Talk of the Town (1942 film)
- Esperanza gives birth and, simultaneously, Ramon is jailed for assaulting a union worker who betrayed his fellows. - Salt of the Earth (1954 film)
- Modern Times portrays Chaplin as a factory worker employed on an assembly line. - Modern Times (film)
- They pick up a postal worker named Frank, who then has a relationship with Leroy. - The Mexican
- In his confused state, he assaults the railroad worker who finds him, for which he is sentenced to six years in a labor camp. - Sullivan's Travels
- During training, Jim makes friendships with construction worker Slim and bartender Bull. - The Big Parade
- Kamaji and the worker Lin send Chihiro to the witch, Yubaba, who runs the bathhouse; she gives Chihiro a job but renames her. - Spirited Away
- Liza Kemp is an 18-year-old factory worker and the youngest of a large family, now living alone with her aging mother. - Liza of Lambeth
- Roj Blake, a worker of high social status classified as "alpha-grade", lives in a domed city. - Blake's 7
- In 2084, construction worker Douglas Quaid (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is having troubling dreams about Mars and a mysterious woman there. - Total Recall (1990 film)
- Billy, a pious worker for the Ethos religious group, was originally from Solaris. - Xenogears
- The Meldrews' neighbour on the other side, overly cheery charity worker Nick Swainey, also adds to Victor's frustration. - One Foot in the Grave
- Rose, the daughter of the head migrant worker at the apple orchard, becomes pregnant by her father, and Homer performs an abortion on her. - The Cider House Rules
- Lamarr persuades the dim-witted Le Petomane to appoint Bart (Cleavon Little), a black railroad worker who was about to be hanged. - Blazing Saddles
Meaning of "worker" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "worker" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "worker" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "worker"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word worker below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.